Dec 27, 2008

New Orleans



I have been reading way too many Heather Graham mystery novels. My former co-worker loves fiction and made it her mission to get me to like it too. I have 3 Heather Graham novels to read and 3 more Nora Roberts novels awaiting. "Why don't you just say no" you ask? Because I love reading, I'll read anything. Yeah, some are incredibly cheesy stories, like the one where the guy was professing his undying love to a girl he had known less than a week, only because they almost died in the hands of a deranged killer and blah blah blah. It's true, all mystery/romance novels start and end the same way. But for the purposes of this post, I have been reading a lot of Heather Graham's stuff and although it has failed to elevate the faint idea of what love and romance are, it did make me want to spend all my hard-earned money on a ticket to New Orleans, stay at the french quarter (because not visiting New Orleans' French quarter would be like going to Amsterdam and not visiting the red light district), absorb its culture, people, traditions, etc. . . And last but not least, buy a bunch of goodies and come home. Well, maybe not home, but let's call it California for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment