Jan 14, 2009

No wire hangers ever!!!



I love my mother, I do. She's a strong woman and I admire her in every way, but she can also be a little unreasonable. I mean, what kind of mother tells her daughter she's going to live off of tuna and fruit from now on! Not to toot my own horn but I'm not overweight at all! My BMI is normal! My daddy bought me Oreo cookies yesterday and my mom got mad and said "She doesn't need to be eating cookies!"

I want cookies..........

Now she's made me self-conscious. I want to say I have enough confidence to not let something as silly as that bother me, but it's my mother. . . and she's always right. She's only given me good advice and. . . well. . . she's a mommy! Mommies are always right no? So, I figured losing ten pounds won't kill me. Ha! I say that because I have never tried to lose weight before and I don't know how hard it is! Sure, I'll lose ten pounds, uhu, no problemo!

Well, let's go over today's menu. I had 6 strawberries in the morning, I had regular coke (I can't drink diet coke! That crap is nasty); a tuna melt, no mayo (O.K., not exactly the best choice, but hey! mom said tuna, she didn't specify it couldn't be in buttery, toasted bread with cheese...drool); and 2 boiled eggs. AND the coke was a small one, only 100 calories Then I had some goldfish, and. . . that's it. Now I gotta figure out what to have for dinner probably tuna again.

Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment